Welcome!


Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cutie Bowtootie!

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted much this past week. My husband unexpectadly left me and my 2 kids last saturday and it was quite the shock and very heartbreaking. I have hope that maybe he will come around but for now I need to focus on my children.

Aside from all that I wanted to let everyone know that my online boutique that I started with my mom and best friend is finally up and running! check out Cutie Bowtootie on Facebook!
We have enerything from bows and headbands to custom onsies, All by myself belts and more.!

Pictured is an All by myself Belt. Belts adjustable with velcro makes it easy for potty training, diaper changing and kids that just want to do it "All by themselves!" Check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment