Welcome!


Friday, October 29, 2010

My week including my new found go to site(s) CSN

Hi followers! Hope you are all having a fantaastic week leading up to Halloween weekend. I know we are here in Illinois even though it has gotten significantly cooler, I found my teeth chattering driving to work this morning even though 2 days ago it was in the high 60's...how crazy! I hope the weather is treating everyone else a little better lol.

We have been so busy this week between work for my husband, reviews and giveaways for me not to mention work and all the shopping that needed to be done as well as the launching of my new online boutique Cutie Bowtootie on facebook. The kids seem to be more restless now that the weather has turned cold and windy and we can't go to the park as much but we were able to take them trick or treating at our local Retirment/Assisted living home today which is always a treat!

I would love to hear about your Halloween weeks and what your kiddo's are going to be this year and in return I would love for you all to check out this great new CSN stores site , if you haven't hear of them they have over 200 sites with EVERYTHING imaginable I still haven't had time to look at everything but believe me I will eventually. The stuff they have is so beautiful and some very unique. Start by checking out their barstools and go from there I'm sure everyone can find something they like and need on one of these great sites!

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

  1. new follower from relax & surf sunday :)
    http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm now following you. :)

    Anne@
    Http://mommyhastowork.com

    ReplyDelete